Quantcast

Mar 29, 2010

BajajAllianz Life Insurance Company


BajajAllianz Life Insurance Company


Lapse Charges Due to your Fault Bajaj
Hi i am having Ulip policy with BALIC(Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Corporation). I have paid two of my premiums offline(counter pay /cash), this is the third year. my due date is feb 4th. paid online on 29th jan. they said that they havent received the payment. this is not my fault i have paid online facility is given in your portal not third party or some strange thing i have used. After 30 day they paid back to my account(My first PaniPat Completed) and assured the policy wont get lapsed till 30th march.
Now i have made my payments on 24th on Bajaj allianz life Parrys counter. Now i logged in and found great they have charged only Rs. 2250 /- on giving me assurance that there wont be any lapse till march 30th 2010. Is there any thing that can be done. I called one number in chennai officer Named RAM and he said company policy is like that and we charges for all like this only.
Please beware i had a poor agent, initially when a agent comes he talks differently but when we accept and pay a policy he goes in search of new one (commision). He never follows ours.
I think company intentionally trains their agents like this so that they may get some income and share with their agents.......?
"Life insurance policy nowadays becomes a big mystery"

1 comment: